At Silverdale St John’s we encourage our pupils to wear a uniform, helping them to realise that they are part of a special family and are one strong team, supporting one another as they grow.
Our uniform is:
- Royal Blue sweatshirt, hoodie or cardigan*
- White or pale blue polo shirt*
- Dark grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafores
- Smart, black school shoes
In addition to our uniform, we require each child to have a school bag*, to bring their reading books amongst other things to school safely and a water bottle*.
For PE, children are asked to wear shorts and a white t-shirt.
We do not encourage jewellery to be worn for school, except for small stud earrings if ears are pierced. These need to be easily removed for PE lessons.
* All these items can be purchased from the school office and display our school logo. We also have a range of other products such as book bags, back packs and water bottles.